1) Pay online through our portal at www.selfstorageinsuperior.com
2) Call us at 715-392-9861 and pay by card
3) Mail a check or money order to:
Superior Storage - D&J or Superior Storage - Hill Avenue
PO Box 1472
Superior, WI 54880
Please address all checks with either "Superior Storage - D&J" or "Superior Storage - Hill Avenue" and include your unit #. Cash is not accepted
4) Call your bank and set up an automatic check payment to be mailed out to the address above
2. Do I Need Tenant Protection Coverage?
Yes! Our Insurance does not cover the contents of your unit, and it is required to either have Tenant Protection coverage or your own Renter's Insurance policy
Upon rental of a unit you will either need to add Tenant Protection, or provide proof of Renter's Insurance within 14 days. If no proof of Renter's Insurance is provided within 14 days our software will automatically enroll you in Tenant Protection at an added cost
3. How Do I Rent a Unit?
To rent a unit, you may check our website for available units, call us at 715-392-9861, or email us at email@example.com
Units book up fast so contact us today to get on our wait list!
4. Do I Need to Sign a Year Long Lease?
No you do not. All of our leases are month-to-month, except our outside storage which has a 2 month minimum. We require a minimum 2 week notice for move out, so we can re-rent the unit
5. How Much Money is Due at Move-In?
First month's rent and a security deposit equivalent to rent is due at move in, along with a $10 set-up fee. The security deposit is refundable provided proper move-out notice was given, and the unit was left properly cleaned out
6. What is the Move-Out Process?
1) Notify us by phone at 715-392-9861 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 14 days prior to move out
2) Remove all items from the facility and sweep your unit
3) When the unit is properly cleaned out, lock your unit, drop keys at the dropbox location onsite, and notify us within 24 hours of move out
If unit is not adequately cleaned, or items are left onsite, a $500 cleanout fee will be charged